The Cunnane Law Office focuses primarily on personal injury cases including:
- Car Crashes
- Tort Claims
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist (UIM) Claims
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Text Messaging collisions
- Bicycle accidents
- Brain injuries
- Boating accidents
- Neck and Spinal Injuries
- Dog Bites
Cunnane Law writes Wills and Estate documents. We make the process simple and convenient. Please contact our office and we will send out a will questionnaire. Once filled out and returned, we will draft the Will and Estate Documents and send to you for your review. We will then set a time for you to come in so we can finalize and sign the final documents. During the process if you have any questions we will answer and keep you in the know about what you are doing and why. Our typical turn-around time is 2 to 3 weeks, depending on current levels of work and client’s modifications and turn-around.
Cunnane Law recommends four documents in a standard will package:
- Last Will and Testament
- Healthcare Directive
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a person, the testator, names one or more persons to manage his/her estate and provides for the transfer of his/her property at death.
Don’t add insurance agonies to your injuries. Let us represent you. We will answer your questions, explain your rights and put our full resources to earn you the full and just settlement that you deserve.
There are so many things to think about. Don’t do it alone.
- Will you be paid for the time you’re losing from work?
- Will your medical bills be paid?
- What do you do if the person who hit you doesn’t have auto insurance?
- What if you don’t make a full recovery and cannot return to your former work?
- What will the insurance company offer you for your injuries?
- What do you do if the insurance company refuses to settle your case altogether or pressures you not to hire a lawyer?
- How will you know that the insurance settlement is fair for your injuries?
If you are asking yourself any of these questions, please call 425-672-7100 or contact us NOW for your Free Consultation with our office.